Pages

Wednesday 14 November 2012

G.I Bootcamp

Wow, I can't believe that it's the first time ever, our school has made a Manaiakalani movie. Also a movie showing at the film festival from Glen Innes School. Having netbook's is one of the best thing that has happened to our school. Without it we probably wouldn't be having this wonderful opportunity that I am experiencing now.

Making every part of this movie has built our brains but mostly laughter. It was just like an ordinary school day. We worked during the holidays trying to finish it off before the big day. Our school disco was my main topic in the movie sharing how much fun we had there.  

Our movie contains activities, learning and shows students that have developed good values during this fantastic year. I had a awesome time making our movie.  I bet you will have fun watching it too.


G.I. Bootcamp from Glen Innes School on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi chloe I really was shy when we went to the manaiakalani schools at hoyts and now I am very happy what your class has done and I just wanted to say is just well done I really liked what you hane done in the movie. And do your class liked the movie well I know that my class liked it?

Unknown said...

Hi Harmony,

Yes my class did like the movie, and probably next year we will make a better movie.

Post a Comment