Pages

Thursday 6 March 2014

Memorabilia

Making memorabilia was fun! Our learning was how to create a memorable poster or card and having to explain a myth. This is all part of a webquest made by our teacher. For me to create my memorabilia I had to increase my knowledge of a myth.


The power of Cronus and Zeus is preposterous. Most people fully believe these greek gods were powerful enough to rule the whole of Greece. Their background stories are still a mystery to this point. I place confidence in Cronus and Zeus both breaking a father and son bondship, because of the incident between Zeus's siblings being born. The thought of Cronus swallowing his children can be negated or assumed true.


Please comment and tell me what you think the background story of Cronus and Zeus is; and why they hate each other so much?

0 comments:

Post a Comment