Pages

Thursday 8 August 2013

The Old And New


It was my first day of school, as my dad drove through the B Gate of Glen Innes Primary School. Slowly going past I saw our sign. It looked like this:


Memories were made with this sign. I remember one, when our old principal Mrs Martin. She decided we’ll have a Olympic fun day. So the juniors had to run around the whole school. When I was running I came across the sign. It was like 6x the size of me. Wow!

But know something has changed. Our old sign has disappeared in a flash. I am now 11 years of age. The school sign is now 3x the size of me. It has a whole new motto and more. This is what it looks like now:


There is a massive difference from new and old. So I cannot wait for more exciting adventures with this sign.

0 comments:

Post a Comment