Pages

Tuesday 6 August 2013

Just another memory

"Roarrrr" That sound is one of my favourite animals at the Auckland Zoo. We went to the Zoo on the 1st of November 2012. Going there was a refreshing memory. Seeing all the animals and going into the meerkat tunnel. Going in the tunnel was one of my favourite things when I was small and still is now.

The animals I like now?
Chimpanzees are like human beings. They are very smart creatures. But the one I saw at the Auckland Zoo is more than a cool chimpanzee, it's an extraordinary chimpanzee. This chimp is called a Tea Party Chimp. Her name is Janie. Also she has a wonderful story behind her with some other chimps. 

 Red panda's are just so cute. When I saw the red panda, the animal was just lying down, head on paws as the breeze swept his fur side to side. 

I have heaps of favourite animals but this a couple. The feeling I get when I am at the zoo is always an exiting feeling. Also when I'm There it's just another memory. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment